PRINT CAPTURE IMAGING
Pre-printed form elimination
Integrated Imaging has developed a unique approach to imaging and document printing. We have designed a system targeted at customers who use pre-printed forms and need an imaging solution. The system allows the customer to eliminate pre-printed forms, the expense associated with them and reduce scanning costs by capturing the print stream directly from the printer cable. The captured data is then formatted and automatically indexed / stored allowing for immediate access via web browser or corporate network. Basically, imaging WITHOUT scanning.
How it can help you:
Since we are capturing raw data and processing it, the possible applications are endless, but here are a few immediately apparent uses:
For more information, contact us.
- Pre-printed forms expense is eliminated
- Since we capture the data in text format and control the output the customer can:
- Easily change document format and look.
- Allow immediate customer / employee access to documents via Internet or corporate network.
- Store data in databases for data mining capabilities that donít exist with most legacy systems.
- Immediately image the document into an imaging and document retrieval system.
- Add automatic email / faxing capabilities as documents are printed
- Add additional "custom" information to your printed documents
- Add barcodes to printed documents
- Become a paperless office without having to actually scan most of the documents.
To see a more detailed view of print capture imaging, take a look at this PDF.